Friday, May 24, 2013

ART VIEW - Introducing two new paintings by Jacqueline Howett

Holiday weekend Art View. It's not my usual Tuesday Art View, but what the heck! Sometimes, time just slips away. With so much going on lately, sticking to my Tuesdays might prove at times to be somewhat regimental. LOL. I just painted these two paintings. Hope you like them. Both pieces were a joy to paint! They are now available as prints via Fine Art America, and both were featured.

                                             


Title: 23Moments. Original art by (c) Jacqueline Howett. Media: Acrylic on canvas. Size: 16" X 20" X 1.1/2"
Price: $950.


You can now buy this original painting with a credit card via Paypal. 



 You can now buy prints of 23Moments at fine art america for as low as $36. Also you can buy greetings cards, posters, metal or canvas. This piece was also featured in Abstract and Surrealism!
                         http://fineartamerica.com/featured/23moments-jacqueline-howett.html

Title: Interaction. Copyright by Jacqueline Howett. Size: 18" X 24" X1.1/2" Acrylic on canvas. Textured surface. Original.
Price: $1,200.



You can now buy this original painting with a credit card via Paypal. Contact me by e-mail  to arrange this. Please write: Art Matters in subject line with the number/title your interested in buying. 






 contact me by e-mail to pay by Paypal.
Contact: jacquelinehowett@yahoo.com
In subject line, please place the title or number of the painting your interested in. Thanks.


Prints of this painting, start as low as $36. at Fine art America. You can also buy greeting cards!
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/interaction-jacqueline-howett.html

This painting was also featured in several other groups at Fine Art America, "All things Abstract" and Abstract and Surrealism."


Thanks for stopping by!   If you get a moment to check out my fairly new facebook art page, I'd appreciate you hitting the Like button. Thanks!  Jacqueline.
https://www.facebook.com/ArtByJacquelineHowett









Fine Art America - Prints.

Art Wanted. - Only originals at this time.

I also have a gift shop link coming soon, with various other links!



If you like, you can check out my other regular blog with poetry, more of my art, reviews, books, short stories, videos, links, recipes and tidbits. http://jacquelinehowett.blogspot.com/ 

                                                        Have a wonderful holiday weekend!


                                                                



A brief art bio:
My art has appeared in the Art Cellar Exchange, Manhattan Arts International Magazine, Art Now, and the International and New York Gallery Guide. I have appeared in group and solo exhibits such as the Danforth Gallery in Portland, Maine and The Oreno Print Museum, New York. I've also dabbled in installation/performance art. The Herald Tribune in Biddeford, Maine did a feature article when my work was exhibited at The Saco Museum of Art.  Starbucks gave me a solo exhibit and my work is in private collections, and sold at silent art auctions. I've appeared on music CD covers, and on the spring 2008 cover for "Umbrella," an online poetry journal. My art cards have also been sold in various local book stores and gift shops, and you can view my art on various online art websites.  I was born and raised in London, England, and I'm half Greek (from my mother's side.) I've been a great traveler in my time. Presenty, I'm living my life in sunny Florida . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my art blog!