Sunday, May 17, 2015

Digital Art viewing, May 2015

Title #1 Abstact Digital Art By Jacqueline Howett (c) 2015



Title #2. Abstract Digital Art By Jacqueline Howett (c) 2013/15



 


#4 Digital Art By Jacqueline Howett (c) 2013/15

Title: #3 Abstract Digital Art By Jacqueline Howett (c) 2013/15.



 
Hi! It's about time I posted some new images for my art fans. Hope you enjoy looking at some of my abstract, digital art- for a change.  I have been busy creating new art, and hope at some stage to show some.

Lately, I've been creating still life, and sketching faces.





  Fine Art America

 Thanks for stopping by!  And I wish you all the best of the season!  Jacqueline








 If you get a moment to check out my fairly new facebook art page, I'd appreciate you hitting the Like button. Thanks!  Jacqueline.https://www.facebook.com/ArtByJacquelineHowett
























I also have a gift shop link coming soon, with various other links!



If you like, you can check out my other regular blog with poetry, more of my art, book reviews, books, interviews, short stories, videos, links, recipes and tidbits. http://jacquelinehowett.blogspot.com/ 



I shall probably do some greeting cards to some of my digital images later and very small prints.


Contact: E-mail: jhowett13ATgmailDOTcom
Write in subject line: Art Matters.   Thanks again for stopping by.




A brief art bio:
My art has appeared in the Art Cellar Exchange, Manhattan Arts International Magazine, Art Now, and the International and New York Gallery Guide. I have appeared in group and solo exhibits such as the Danforth Gallery in Portland, Maine and The Oreno Print Museum, New York. I've also dabbled in installation/performance art. The Herald Tribune in Biddeford, Maine did a feature article when my work was exhibited at The Saco Museum of Art.  Starbucks gave me a solo exhibit and my work is in private collections, and sold at silent art auctions. I've appeared on music CD covers, and on the spring 2008 cover for "Umbrella," an online poetry journal. My art cards have also been sold in various local book stores and gift shops, and you can view my art on various online art websites.  I was born and raised in London, England, and I'm half Greek (from my mother's side.) I've been a great traveler in my time. Presenty, I'm living my life in sunny Florida . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my art blog!