Sunday, May 17, 2015

ART VIEW - Introducing two new paintings by Jacqueline Howett

Friday Art View. It's not my usual Tuesday Art View, but what the heck! Sometimes, time just slips away. With so much going on lately, sticking to my Tuesdays might prove at times to be somewhat regimental. LOL. I just painted these two paintings. Hope you like them. They are available now as prints via Fine Art America for just $36. I'll keep you posted.  I normally announce through Facebook, Twitter, and google, or here at my art blog.  Thank for popping in.   Jacqueline.

                                             

Title: 23Moments. Original art by (c) Jacqueline Howett. Media: Acrylic on canvas. Size: 16" X 20" X 1.1/2"
Price: $950.




You can now buy this original painting with a credit card via Paypal



or the print for $36 from Fine Art America. Click on link below.
                                                Art America - Prints.                         

Title: Interaction. Copyright by Jacqueline Howett. Size: 18" X 24" X1.1/2" Acrylic on canvas. Original.
Price: $1,200.



You can now buy this original painting with a credit card via Paypal







If you like, you can also contact me by e-mail to pay by Paypal.
Contact: jhowett13ATgmailDOTcom
In subject line, please place the title or number of the painting your interested in. Thanks.






Thanks for stopping by!   If you get a moment to check out my new facebook art page , I'd appreciate you hitting the Like button. Thanks!  Jacqueline.
https://www.facebook.com/ArtByJacquelineHowett

 


You might also want to check out some of my art at these links.


Fine Art America - Prints.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my art blog!